Tuesday, April 24, 2007

More excitement than we actually wanted

We had a grease fire in the oven. (No one hurt, no damage, I put it out and I have a slight cough but am otherwise okay, smoke has cleared nicely.)

Our landlord is not responding to the call that he needs to fix our oven. Of course.

I'm very glad we practiced and all knew exactly what to do. Emma even knew how to "get low and go"-- thank goodness for Elmo reinforcing our home fire and emergency drills!

1 comment:

Mean Mommy said...

Yikes! I'm glad everything worked out okay. We've only had very small fires around here, but even that was scary enough.

I hope your oven gets fixed soon.