Thursday, February 21, 2008

My little mimic

Tonight I was sitting on the bed when Emma came in with one of her "babies." (She told me that it was a boy-- even though I'm pretty sure it's not-- and that its name was Daniel. Like Ms. Rayann's son Daniel.) Anyway, she came in and said very seriously, "Mommy, I need you to help me with something, okay? Please help me out by holding my baby very carefully." I said, "Okay," and took the baby. "Be very careful! Don't drop my baby, okay?" "I promise I will not drop your baby. I'm very good at taking care of babies. Really." "Okay, that will be a big help. I will be back. Bridget and I are going to do our job by shopping for groceries now." And she left. And I cracked up!

2 comments:

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

That's HILARIOUS!! What a little cutie!!

Mean Mommy said...

Too funny! Emma, you're such a big girl!