Friday, February 23, 2007

Calling???!!!???

I just returned a call from the Executive Secretary, who called because the bishop wants to see me.

Now, I don't think I've done anything bad enough that the bishop would call me in if I wasn't getting a calling. So I think this means that I'M FINALLY GETTING A CALLING! I've been in this ward a year and a half without one. I'm soooooo ready to have a calling! (I have a feeling it might be Ward Webmaster, which I've been before and didn't love, but hey, it's a calling, and I would be good at it, and our ward website needs HELP. It hasn't been updated in about twenty gajillion years-- okay, so I exaggerate-- except for automatic updates, and I'm constantly forgetting that nothing is on the online calendar and trying to check and see what time something is. So I really wouldn't mind that all that much. At least I'd be useful! Of course, watch me be totally wrong.)

New job, now possible new calling? It's been a good day!

2 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

Fun! I can't believe that you have gone that long with out a calling. I don't think I have ever gone more than a few months with out a calling.

Mean Mommy said...

Congrats!