Saturday, April 04, 2009

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

Someone stole one of my Radians! Maggie's! :(

They were drying right outside our door (enclosed, hidden area, behind locked doors in a gated entry building...) I just can't believe that one of my NEIGHBORS did this. :(

I hope they at least find out how to use it correctly. *sigh* (The instructions weren't with it.)

The really sad part is that I have an extra Recaro Como sitting in my living room that I would have given away if a neighbor knocked on my door and asked for a car seat. And instead they violated the trust of our community in this way. It was gone when Jeff got home last night, within about a 2 hour window. I didn't hear anything. I checked all over hoping it got moved but nope.

I also put up a sign (even offering a reward, no questions asked-- also letting them know it was thrown up on...) hoping it would be back this morning. But no. It's gone. :(

This is really upsetting. I think what is most upsetting to me is that it's a seat with a definite learning curve and without the instructions, it's almost certain to be misused.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're in a secured-entry apartment building and the area where the seat was is restricted access, then tell your landlord/management company. No later than Monday morning. And file a police report immediately. You can probably get a replacement via renter's insurance (but you'll need the report for that) and the landlord needs to know so they can take action as well. That absolutely STINKS.

GoodyScrivener

Jen S. said...

That's awful! I hope you can get it back!