Monday, September 24, 2007

I have been derelict in my blogging duties.

I admit it. I'm sorry.

We had a wonderful time in Vegas (Emma wants to go back!) but I came home sick.

Not just pregnant sick, really virusy sick. And got over that one and got another.

I haven't been to church in, like, 3 or 4 weeks. I had to drop out of the quartet I was supposed to be in for a stake event because not only was I too sick to make the practices, I completely lost my voice for about 3 weeks. It's just now starting to come back.

So I haven't really had any energy for blogging. I am reluctant to admit I haven't even been reading other people's blogs much.

Besides me, the kids have been sick. Emma missed preschool about 3 times, and Bridey is having trouble sleeping at night because of the coughing and congestion.

So. I suck, I'm sorry, but I will probably not really blog again for a while, until I'm feeling better. It will be at least another week.

Feel free to tell me how awful I am.

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

It seems like the yuckies come as soon as the Fall does. I hope everyone is feeling better at your place soon! :)

Awesome Mom said...

Don't be so hard on yourself!! Sickness is a great reason to avoid blogging.

Mean Mommy said...

You're awful. Any real dedicated blogger would blog through the illness. :P

Take it easy, take care of you, and get you and your cute munchkins better.

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

You're not awful. Maybe awfully sick! :) I apologize if it was my comment that made you feel bad. I didn't mean to make you feel that way!!! :)

Get better soon! (Does ketchup go well in chicken soup??)

Lana said...

hope you feel better soon!

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Hi! I've just given you an award. Pop on by to pick it up!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you've been sick. Feel better soon, sweetie.