Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hee hee hee, car seat FUN!

I'm so excited! I am now registered for a CPST Certification Course in San Diego May 4-8! I have been wanting to certify for quite a while and I'm so excited.

We will all go down there and the kids will have a vacation with Jeff while I take MY vacation taking the course. It will end at 5 each evening so we can do fun stuff in the evenings together if desired. And at the end of it I will (assuming all goes well) be a certified Child Passenger Safety Technician! I'm really thrilled because we have a real lack of technicians around here and I hope to be able to help a lot of parents. :)

1 comment:

Laurie Ashton Farook said...

Good luck with your course and certification, although, honestly, I doubt you need it. You'll do great. :) Have a great time, eh?