Monday, October 29, 2007

First Prenatal Check-up

We went to my first check-up today. Emma was in preschool; Bridey stayed with Abba until time for the ultrasound. The doctor did both trans-vaginal and external ultrasound, for greater accuracy. I am a few days further along than I had guesstimated; my official due date is May 1, 2008. Looks like this baby is going to have a birthday VERY close to Bridey!

The baby (yes, just one baby!) seems healthy, did not like being disturbed by the u/s passing over (I think s/he was sleeping; the u/s passed over and the baby just scrunched up and flailed in protest!) Not nearly as active as Ems or Bridey were on their ultrasounds at this stage, but that's OKAY BY ME!

And I got phenergan, to curb my nausea! w00t!

3 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

Congrats on the new little one! I have been wondering where you have been.

Mean Mommy said...

So fun. I love your counter bar up top.

Hooray for a May Day Baby!

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

So fun! I loved the appointments where I got an ultrasound. :)