Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy, Happy Birthday, Baby.

That's right, it's KPC's birthday. I think I will be editing this post later to put in some pictures of him (but it may take a while to find just the right ones.) So for now I will just say, happy birthday to a husband who has done more for me than I ever thought to want, and a father who has surpassed my every desire, and a lover who is EXTREMELY hot stuff. ;) To get that all in one person is a pretty incredible deal-- I'm a very lucky woman.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! I hope you guys have a fun-filled day! :)

Dawnyel said...

Happy birthday! :)

Millie said...

Yikes, I'm covering my eyes! ;) Happy birthday Hubby!

Lana said...

Happy Birthday!

Super Happy Girl said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Ketchup!